Let's Scrap - Meeting Moana

While we were at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World Grace and I had the opportunity to meet Moana! She was so excited and actually so was I - I really enjoyed the movie so how fun!
Let's Scrap has a great sketch, as always, and I decided to use our Moana pictures to complete it. 

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Sketch I used:

Prima Marketing: The Breathe Paper Collection - pattern papers/flower cutouts
Computer Font: Buttersky Serif - title
Metal Decorative Paper Clip - Walmart
Basic Grey - Epherma
Me & My Big Ideas: Happy Planner Girl - flower bookmark
Project Life: Explore - Clear Vellum Overlay "Young, Wild & Free"
Little Yellow Bicycle: Naturals - Canvas Border
Twine and distressing ink







Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards