Let's Scrap - Beauty and the Beast

Another great sketch from the Let's Scrap sketch challenge blog is up and I'm sure you're going to like this one! I do and I decided to continue scrapbooking our Disney trip of course! The pictures I decided to scrap are from the Beauty and the Beast theater production put on at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. The show was so fun to watch, they did an amazing job!

The sketch: 



To Create this Layout I used:

My Mind's Eye - Filled With Love paper stack
Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge - corner roses
Disney: Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge - title & Beauty and the Beast (print & cut)
Picturesque Cricut Cartridge - tags
Kraftynook svgs - flower in jar
Simple Stories: Say Cheese II - quotes/journal tags
Project Life: Explore - vellum photo overlays
Krinkle Ribbon




Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards