Let's Scrap - Ghost Town

There's a fantastic new sketch up on the Let's Scrap sketch blog. I decided to use some of my pictures from our trip to Arizona for this sketch. I ended up having the exact number of sketches for each of the boxes on the sketch so I used them all for picture spots. I loved how it turned out and I am getting plenty of mileage out of my cactus purchase from Miss Kate's Cuttables!


The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this sketch I used:

Crate Paper for all tags and background paper
Basic Grey: Grand Bazaar and Capture - transparencies and diecuts
Miss Kate's Cuttables - cactus
Cricut Font: Rusty - title
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - tags, banner, title base
bling, twine, distressing ink




Thank you so much for stopping by! Now it's your turn to get creative and upload a sketch at the Let's Scrap sketch blog!



Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards