Let's Scrap - A Hike in the Desert

This Let's Scrap sketch is another awesome sketch that I had so much fun working with. It went perfectly with our hiking pictures from our trip to Arizona. It was such an amazing hike. So different than the hiking I'm used in the NW. 



To Create this Layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Feelin Groovy paper stack
Jolee's Boutique: Wild West 3D stickers
Small Talk Frames and Tags Cricut Cartridge: word descriptions, tag, frames, sun, camera
Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge: "My Friend" font
Edmunds: title font
Miss Kate's Cuttables: cactus diecut 
distress ink








Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired and will now go create your own layout!



Blessings,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards