Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Summer Love

Walt Disney World is full of magical opportunities. When you get your picture taken by the Photographers, sometimes they add a little magic into your pictures.
Check out the bit of magic we ran into!
I created this layout to go with a challenge at A Cherry on Top. The challenge was to use an arrow, metal of any kind, flowers, papers, and a word title. 


To Create this Layout I used:
Papers: DCWV - The Marquee Stack
Arrow: Mambi Chips Chipboard Sticker - glitter arrow
Metal: metal frame from my stash
Word Title - Miss Kates Cuttables
Twine

And now for a closer look!



This is another layout I completed for a different challenge within the same forum.


To Create this Layout I used:
DCWV: Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper stack
Etsy seller SVGCooP - Title and Space Mountain building diecut
Cricut Design Space Shapes - stars
Me & My Big Ideas - Mambie Chips: Chipboard stickers - arrow & "good times"
Me & My Big Ideas - Pocket Pages: Paper Stickers - "documented" & "what a blast"
Simple Stories: Say Cheese - Snap Cards - camera & "fun"
bling







Thank so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment