Let's Scrap - Harvest House

As you can see below and by the title of this post, I am taking a short break from scrapbooking our Disney pictures - trust me it's short! I have this weird quirk where it's very difficult for me to scrapbook out of order. Some days I can and others - like this particular day I just couldn't do it. This amazing sketch put out by the Let's Scrap blog just didn't work with the pictures that were next in my Disney box/envelope - so I went to what was next in my regular family album picture box/envelope. Ah ha, perfect match. So, here are our pictures from the Harvest House. This is an amazing place in Greenbluff that we have a blast visiting in the fall. They have a lot of fun fall activities as well as food! Many years we go with my sister and her family and my parents. This is a tradition we all look forward to every year!

On to the sketch:



And my take:


To Create this Layout I used:
DCWV: Autumn Splendor paper stack
Mambi Chips: "Family", "Love", "Family Activity" chipboard stickers
Fancy Pants: Meology - "Explorer" sticker
Country Life Cricut Cartridge font: "Harvest House"
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: picture pocket
(The chevron arrows came from the negative cutouts on the picture pocket)
Picturesque Cricut Cartridge: tags
Miss Kate's Cuttables: Quotes on tags
(tags and quotes were flattened, printed, and cut using Design Space)
Twine and pumpkin sticker from my stash


And now for a closer look:







Thank you so much for stopping by! Now it's your turn!



Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards