Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Animal Kingdom - NSD

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Have to say this one of my favorite holidays and if all goes to plan you'll see quite a few posts devoted to this wonderful holiday!
This sketch comes from Sketch n Scrap and I used my photos from our trip to Animal Kingdom in Walt Disney World to create my take on it.

Their Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this layout I used:
DCWV - The Blue Citrus Stack
Animal Kingdom Title Diecut - Comes from Etsy Shop "Mother, Me, and I"
Simple Stories - Say Cheese II - Chipboard stickers
Mambi Chips - chipboard stickers
primas and stickles





Thanks so much for stopping by,


Blessings,




13 comments:

  1. What an amazing layout! LOVE that tree!!!! The sketch looks great flipped! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I just love how everything looks so cohesive together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout. Have you ever stayed at the animal kingdom hotels? We stayed in the vaca club villas, I got lost daily. It was like the shinning on Safari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No we haven't, although we decided that we need to stay in a Disney themed resort next time we go. We ended up staying in a Disney Springs hotel - which was fine. It sure sounds great!

      Delete
  6. Great page and fun family photos too! Thank you for sharing your layout with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great layout! Love the frame around the kids in the one photo. Great take on our sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete