Summer fun at Silverwood Theme Park

Let's Scrap has a great sketch this week that I am barely getting in on. Well, at least barely in time to be a part of this weeks challenge. It's summertime and I'm a year behind in scrapping so I'm still scrapbooking last summer. At least in I'm inspired right?! 

Here's the sketch:


Here's my take on it:


Recipe:
Miss Kate's Cuttables svgs: Two titles
Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge:  stars and circle border
Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge: Circle border
Becky Higgins Project Life: cards and stickers



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Blessings till next time,




Comments

  1. what a fun layout!!! love your die cuts and photos and that fun background paper everything comes together so perfectly!!! Thank you for playing at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your layout just pops. The colours and photos are wonderful. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout Jamie! I love that sketch and your take on it. You have such fun pictures for it too, love the papers you used as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards