Mother's Day

Mothers Day is fast approaching and it's time to think about cards for those amazing women in our lives. This week on Cricut Design Space they have some Mother's Day cards to cut out for free. So, of course I have to take advantage of that deal! So, choose some of my favorites and cut them out. The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog has a Mother's Day challenge going on this week. So, I figured I'd go ahead and enter my cards. 
(I apologize for the not so great pics of my cards this week. I am getting ready to move so I'll admit to being lazy with photography)









Thanks so much for stopping by!


Till next time,




Comments

  1. I love all your sweet simple cards!! The cuts on just perfect and I love the papers you have chosen!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love all the great cards!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards