Christmas!

This month Grand Diva's Creative Corner has a great sketch that I had to take on. And Rochelle Spears has a great challenge that went along with it. I've been trying to catch up on our family Christmas Album. I am finally on this year's Christmas season and this is the first layout for Christmas 2015!

Here's the sketch from Grand Diva's Creative Corner:


The challenge from  Rochelle Spears:


Here's my take:





DCWV: The Heirloom Christmas Stack
Cricut Cartridge: Winter Frolic
SEI: Alpine Frost Stickers
Krinkle Ribbon



Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings,




Comments

  1. Yay for you Jamie, it sounds like you are making great progress with your Christmas album! I love the sketch and I love how your layout turned out. The pictures are fabulous too. So fun to keep those memories alive. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch and and Rochelle's This or That Challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards