National Scrapbook Day/Month at Let's Scrap

There is a lot going on over at Let's Scrap for National Scrapbook Day/month and I'm hoping to get a lot done, however, it's a slow start :(
But, I did get three layouts done so far so I thought I'd share them here. I will say that the pics were taken with my phone so the quality won't be as usual.

I love sketch challenges so the the NSD 2014 Sketch Contest was right up my alley. Check out the sketches and my take on them below.

The Sketch:


My Take:



My son is in preschool and his favorite part of the day is pick up when all the boys in the class converge out on the front lawn for a little big of steam release. To create this layout I used the blue base paper from DCWV's White Ginger Stack. The corresponding accent papers come from Me and My Big Ideas. I cut out the Boyz title using the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge and the sun is a journal card from My Mind's Eye.

The Sketch:



My Take:



You would think my daughter would get enough of school at school, but no way! She plays school more than any other game at home! I had to scrap her here playing school with all her dolls in the kiddy chairs. Very cute!
The paper comes from DCWV: Lemon Flower Stack and the title, books, and globe all were cut out using the Recess Cricut Cartridge.

The Sketch:



My Take:



My daughter's kindergarten school had a school open house/carnival. They got their faces painted, showed off their art projects, and create frames with pics of them and their friends. It was a very fun afternoon!
This layout was created using DCWV: The Celebration Stack and Nana's Kitchen. The circles were cut out using the George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge, the title comes from My Mind's Eye and the Dew Drops are from Robin's Nest.



Blessings to you!

Till next time,







Comments

  1. I am loving your layouts Jamie! You did a great job with each sketch, but my favorite is the first one. I guess because I had 6 boys this one is just right up my ally and what I'm used too. Although my boys are grown, it looked just like that when they all little and home. Only more legs and arms. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards