Follow by Email

Followers

Labels

Popular Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

Animation Domination

This week thru February 20th the Cut It Up challenge is to create a project that showcases an animated character  (ie. Hello Kitty, Batman, Winnie The Pooh, etc.) If you do not have a cricut cartridge or SVG's that have any of these type of characters, there are tons of free coloring book pages online that can be resized and used as a digi image. Must use a die cut.

Here's my project:


I used the Batman Cricut Cartridge cut the box and the Batman Image. This box will house a gift card for my nephew who loves Batman!


Well, I hope you enjoyed my project this week, now it's
 your turn to upload  yours!

Alright Crafty ladies there is a Design Team Call for Cut It Up Challenges. I highly recommend applying as this is an amazing group of ladies!!!! If your interested 
click HERE and find out how.



10 comments:

  1. Fab box! My daughter loves batman! Your nephew is going to love this!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the handle on the box is a BAT!! How perfect!! Great project, Jamie!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great treat box! I love the papers you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I see your creation, I keep singing the theme song. I love the paper choices and a wicked image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! He'll love this! :) Janis, DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treat box! Love the embossing! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure this is going to be a hit with your nephew!! love it - the papers and the texture too!
    Hugs from your DT sister-
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Fab & Fun Treat box!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an older version cricut will I be able to do this? Love this idea and my daughter has a b day coming up. Please help and advise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you have the batman cartridge or any other cartridge that has the 3d boxes on it.

      Delete