Pumpkin Welcome Sign

I found this awesome site recently called Fantabulous Cricut. There they post tips and tricks, you can find great ideas, and they have some great challenges. Like the one they posted for this week. The challenge was to create a project that contained a pumpkin or pumpkins. I have been thinking that my home is really lacking in fall/harvest decor so that is the direction I decided to go in. So, I decided to make a welcome sign. I used chipboard for the first time to create the base of the sign and then added pattern paper layers on top. Just one note: the chipboard I used came from the bottom of a box, it was the cardboard liner. Thin enough and it actually cut really well! I braided up some thin twine to use as the hanger and hung it up. I think it turned out pretty cute, for my first chipboard project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards