My Blog Intentions

So, this is where I plan to keep the different projects and LO's that I have made as well as anything else that I would like to have stored somewhere. Yes, most of this will have everything to do with scrapbooking as well as other things.

This is a LO (layout) that I completed for a mystery diecut challenge on Cafemom. It was a lot of fun to do, now I just need to find the right pics to go with it.

This is a scrapbook kit that I made for a Learning Swap that I hosted in my group on Cafemom, Faith, Love, and Scrapbooking. I used the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge to make each of these items: title, photomat, twinchies, tag and a journal box.


Here's another kit that I made using Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards