Welcome to the Neighborhood

 I love our neighborhood so much. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see the all the neighborhood kids outside playing in the culdesac. I always wanted to live on a Culdesac and the Lord saw fit to grant my wish. We have amazing neighbors!!!

To scrap these photos I used a sketch from the Stick It Down challenge blog.


My Layout:


The Sketch:



To Create this Layout I used: 

Paper Studio: Murphy's Square paper stack
Cricut Basic Shapes: triangles
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2
My Mind's Eye: Journal stickers and bicycle sticker
Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith Tabbies
Kaisercraft: Party Time photo overlays
Lg. Paper clips from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,





Comments

  1. Wow Jamie! You rocked this one! I love everything set against the green. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! I too am grateful when God brings good people into my life! So glad he answered your prayers. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month! Your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I love the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, I love your blue matting and coordinating papers. The blue is perfect against the green. You did a wonderful job with the sketch prompt.
    Looks like a super fun day outside. :) Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards