Target Practice

 When we go camping we love to bring the BB Guns and set up targets to shot. I didn't get a photo of our targets but they were empty water bottles and soda cans filled with river water. Works pretty good!

To scrap this layout I used a sketch from the Lasting Memories Challenge blog. This month is all about sketches, which also happens to be my favorite way of scrapbooking. Which is probably very obvious if you scroll through my blog. LOL

My Layout:



The Sketch:




To Create this Layout I Used:

The Paper Studio: Ninth Street paper pack
Kaisercraft: "Party Time" photo overlay
Heidi Swapp: Vellum Ephemera - "this" and grey arrow
Outdoor Man Cricut Design Space Image Set: "Target Practice", target, and rifle
Stand and Salute Cricut Design Space Image Set: rifle photo frame
3 Round Silver Metal Embellishments from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,








Comments

  1. I'm the same way as of late ( sketch addict here). Totally loving your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's so fun to figure out how to make it similar but different. I will admit it also makes it a lot easier to get started! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. It's a wonderful take on the sketch, Jamie and love the target with the gun! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sketches are my favourite way to get inspired as well. I just love your embellishments, so perfect for your photos! Love your take on the sketch! Well done! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards