Splash

 The kids always have a splash at Boulder Beach, a water park within Silverwood Amusement Park. The boys love the Rip Tide Racer and the Wave Pool is always a hit. I loved both of these photos that my friend Gina took so I had to scrap them. 

This layout was created using a sketch at the Sketch n Scrap blog. I am also going to enter it at A Cherry on Top in their challenge forum. 

My Layout:


The Sketch Challenge:



ACOT Challenge:
 For this challenge you will need to use 1 of something, 3 of something, 5 of something and 7 of something.


To Create this layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Breeze paper stack
Basic Grey: photo frame
Cricut Basic Shapes: Circle base
Stretch Your Imagination: Cricut Design Space - Frame 
(used slice feature to make it a thinner frame)
Miss Kate's Cuttables: "Splash" title
American Crafts: Currently photo frame - "favorite"
Craftaroo: Rhinestones




Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,







Comments

  1. Nice mix of patterned papers and love the frames and chevrons! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love how you framed your pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of patterned papers on this beautiful layout! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pattern papers you used. Great photos and great layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch N Scrap. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch - love the addition of the frames!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the sketch Jamie, and I love how you framed the pciture! Beautiful layout!! Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards