Happy 39th

To scrap my sister turning 39 I used a sketch from Sketches In Thyme. It was the perfect sketch for a celebratory layout.


My Layout:



The Sketch:





A Closer Look:


To Create this Layout I used: 

DCWV: Sweet and Sassy paper stack
American Crafts: Family alpha thickers - title
Kaisercraft: Party Time photo overlay
Bits and Pieces Cricut Design Space Image set: banners
Paper Clips from my stash
Stampin Up: & Paper clip
Star bling from my stash



Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,








Comments

  1. Wonderful birthday page and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, I love those gold letters for the title and the acetate layer! awesome details. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    Maven Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile! Thanks for joining us in this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I love the bright colors and the photo overlay you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout. I love the bright colors and the photo overlay you added.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards