Sweet

 I don't know what it is about photos of people walking but I like them. These photos of the kids walking around at Silverwood Amusement Park are so cute. I believe these photos were taken by my friend Gina. I used some really wild papers for this layout. It's so busy it's almost too much but I think I'm kind of in love with it. 

To scrap these photos I used a challenge on the Rochelle Spears and the Scrap With Stacy blogs. I will also enter this layout in a challenge from the A Cherry on Top forum. 

My Layout:


The Sketch from Rochelle Spears


The Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Scrap With Stacy
I included embellie clusters, vellum, and foam letters


The Embellishment Challenge from A Cherry on Top
list of ingredients:

1. Tag (any size)
2. A circle shape
3. Cardstock OR Chipboard sticker
4. Banner Flag
5. Phrase or Word sticker
6. Twine
7. Freebie (I used the ephemera leaf for my freebie)


A closer look to my layout:



To Create this layout I used:

American Crafts: Project Life Sunshine Edition paper pack
American Crafts: Project Life Sweet Edition Vellum Overlay
Bits and Pieces Cricut Design Space Image: Banners
Cricut Basic Shapes Design Space Image: Circle base
Tim Holtz: Idea-ology mini paper clip
Tim Holtz: Idea-ology Clippings word sticker
Basic Grey: Vellum Arrow "cool" and ephemera
Studio G Chipboard border sticker
American Crafts: Chill foam stickers (title, leaves, hearts)
Simple Stories: Romance butterfly chipboard stickers
Twine from my stash



Thank you so much for stopping by,



Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards