Looking Good

I had to get the group photo from Disc Golf scrapbooked as well. I love the fierceness in my mom's face in this photo!

I am entering this layout in the challenge on the Lasting Memories blog and in the A Cherry On Top challenge forum. 

The Layout:




The Lasting Memories blog challenge:

LM #483 - Punches - Use one or more punched shapes on your layout.



A Cherry On Top Challenge: Make the Cut

(2) 1/2 x 12
(2) 1 x 8
(2) 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
5 x 9 3/4
6 3/4 x 8 3/4


What I used on my Layout:


My Mind's Eye: Simply Delightful paper stack
Cuttlebug: arrow die
Stampin Up: arrow punch
Project Life: Sweet Edition - photo overlay


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Love the photo overlay and arrows, Jamie! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards