Girls Weekend

We had the opportunity to stay at the old Roosevelt School, now Roosevelt Inn, in downtown Coeur d'Alene, ID. It was such a fun weekend and I think the girls had a blast. 

I used a sketch from the Rochelle Spears blog and combined it with the Tic Tac Toe challenge from the Scrap with Stacy blog. 

First my layout!



The Sketch I used:




The Tic Tac Toe Challenge:




I used the elements from the bottom row: 
Hearts, Chipboard, 5 or more pattern papers



To Create this Layout I used:

Crate Paper paper stack
Maya Road: chipboard - geo tag chipboard set, chipboard heart
Carpe Diem: Good Vibes heart stickers
Project Life: frame
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge: lg arrow
Cricut Basic Shapes: circles
Blueberry system font via Design Space - title words
Color box ink for chipboard pieces
Prima flowers and brad from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards