Doggy Days

Our dog Ahsoka loves to make friends with other dogs, so she really enjoys it when we bring her to the dog park. I love these photos of her playing with some friends she made! 
I used a sketch challenge from the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog. We were to use the sketch as well as polka dot paper and washi tape.

My Layout:




The Sketch and Challenge:






To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: Simply Joy paper stack
American Crafts: Jeremiah 31:3 - diecuts
Four Legged Friends Cricut Cartridge: title
Bits and Pieces CC: banner pieces
Washi tape and star bling from my stash
Twine



Thank you so much for stopping by,

Blessings,




Comments

  1. Cute pup - and great layout! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards