Hello Summer

Sweet summer days, how I can't wait to see you again! We really enjoy hanging out at my sister's house. The cousins love playing in the pool and being together. 

To scrap these pool photos I used a layout from the Sketch n Scrap blog.


My Layout:


The Sketch:





To Make this Layout I Used:

Stampin Up paper pack
Bella Blvd: Ephemera Words - "Wild is my favorite color"
Illustrated Faith: Bright and Brave - "love" tab
Life Documented Snap - photo overlay
Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartrige: beach balls
Miss Kate's Cuttables: title
paper clip from stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. This is amazing Jamie!! I just love those beach balls!! Awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with the beach balls! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colorful - fun layout is so cute! Love the beach ball border and I am ready for those summer days! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your beach ball border cluster. It ties in perfectly with your title. Very nice indeed! Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards