Guest Designer Lasting Memories Post 3

 I'm so excited to announce that I get to be a Guest Designer at the Lasting Memories challenge blog for April. The challenge this week is Spring is in the air.

I used photos from a camp trip we took in 2019. It was such a great spot that we got. Right on the river. And just down stream was mini rapids that the kids thought were fun water slides. The dog loved the water as well!!

The Challenge: Spring is in the air! Include flowers (this can be an embellishment, floral paper, or in the photos) and at least one tag on your layout.


                                                            My Layout:



To Create this layout I used:

DCWV: The Blue Citrus paper stack
Vicki Boutin: Storyteller embellishments 
Lovesvg.com: title


Now it's your turn to upload your project to  Lasting Memories 



Blessing,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards