Amusement Park

 We love going to our local amusement park, Silverwood. On this trip we were celebrating our friend's birthday. The boys had a great time hanging out at the park, riding rides, playing carnival games, and eating sweet treats. It's always such a good time and good memories!

To scrap these photos I used a sketch from the Stick it Down blog.

My Layout:


The Sketch:



To Create this Layout I used: 

American Crafts Project Life: Kraft Edition paper pack
American Crafts: Family Alpha Thickers
Echo Park: That's My Boy element stickers
Little Yellow Bicycle: Generation Foil Accents (circle embellishments)
Fancy Pants: Off To School chipboard stickers - "one way", "buddies"
When I Was a Kid Cricut DS image: "Amusment Park"
Cricut Basic Shapes: Squares


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,







Comments

  1. Great page Jamie! I know it can be super tough to create boy pages and you did an awesome job! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, love your bright, bold patterns and colors! It's such a fun double pager. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love these bold colors, they work so well with your photos. This looks like a really fun day! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Just wow! I'm loving those colours! Thanks for crafting along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards