Scrapbook Retreat 2016

I am working hard trying to get caught up in my family scrapbook album. I'm just about 2 years behind. Today I am showing you a layout that I created with a picture from the scrap-booking retreat I went on in 2016. Considering I just went to this years scrapbook retreat last weekend I'd say I'm definitely 2 years behind - ouch! To be fair, our trip to DisneyWorld did get in the way of my normal family albums, but I had to take some time for that!
Anyway, for this layout I decided to use a sketch from the 

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

Colorbok - Signature paper pad
Computer font - Aqua
Primas, brads, and embossing dies


Thank you for stopping by,



Blessings,








Comments

  1. You used very sweet colors and it's really a nice page for your family album. Thank you for using our sketch. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love your pretty choice of patterned papers and those flowers are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page! If you want to talk about being 'behind' in scrapbooking, ask me. Oh heavens. I look at it as always having something to scrapbook. We don't have such busy days anymore, so I can stroll down memory lane with endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Lovely choice of papers and embellishments to complement your photo, love how you used the sketch, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards