Let's Scrap - Pirates

I love this months sketch from Let's Scrap so much that I used it again to scrapbook our trip into Adventure Land in Disney's Magic Kingdom. I didn't have very many good pictures from the ride itself because the camera on my phone wasn't the best and it was dark in the ride (I have since gotten an I-Phone 8 plus which I think would do a better job). I had two photos that turned out semi ok so I decided to put those on the tags and then just scrap the photos the photographers took outside the ride. It isn't very piratey but I think it turned out cute! 


The Sketch: 



My Take:


To Create this layout I used:

Simple Stories: Say Cheese paper pack
Simple Stories: Say Cheese II - diecuts
Picturesque Cricut Cartridge - tags
Blackletter Cricut Cartridge - title font
SVGCoop: Esty store - "Dead Men Tell No Tales" and the keys
Krinkle Ribbon
Distressing Ink

Now for a closer look:





Thank you so much for stopping by!!!



Blessings, 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards