Let's Scrap - First Time Flight

The Let's Scrap Challenge blog has a great sketch up! It's simple and sweet. Sometimes I really like to embellish my layouts, but this time I found myself really wanting to leave it simplified. Sometimes that works best, though it's actually pretty tough for me to do :)!

I decided to use my photos from when we took a trip to visit my best friend in Arizona. It was the kids first time on an airplane. They were both so nervous but by the time we were up in the air they were laughing and enjoying the ride. 

The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

DCWV: Marquee paper stack
Suburbia Cricut Cartridge - title font
Summer Vacation Cricut Cartridge - plane
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - tags
Photo Overlay from my stash
chipboard from my stash
Recollections - washi tape
plane tickets - an online image 



A closer look









Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards