Roll With It Cool Dude

 Scrap Our Stash has a great sketch challenge up on their blog. I decided to use it to scrap a photo of my son with his brand new Retrospect Skateboard. He saved up his money to buy it and couldn't wait to get outside and try it out.

I am also entering this over at the Lasting Memories challenge blog. For Challenge #591: enamel dots, bling, brads, etc. I used bling in the shape of stars on all my circlular shapes.


My Layout:


The Sketch:




Thank you so much for stopping by!!




Blessings,







Comments

  1. Love all the circles on your layout, adding the stars is perfect bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the sketch! I love your mix of patterned papers! Thanks again for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultra cool layout! FUN! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page! so fun - Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards