Life is Better at the Beach

 I always love the monthly challenges at the Rochelle Spears and the Scrap With Stacy blog. They are always a fun combination with a sketch and a tic tac toe challenge. I so appreciate all the work that goes into their blogs and the challenges they host. Thank you so much ladies!

For this month's challenge I decided to use some photos from the school beach day. The kids had a blast with their school friends and I snuck a few photos of the fun event. 

My Layout:



The Sketch Challenge from Rochelle Spears

The Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Scrap With Stacy

I used:

Long Title, circles, and word strips


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards