Zombie Makeover

 Back in October of 2019 both my kiddos convinced me to allow them to be in a Zombie photo shoot. I say convinced because I'm not a huge fan of Halloween or Zombies. Anyway, I did let them participate for the second time as they were in a similar photo shoot the year before. I'll admit these shoots are a lot of fun.

To scrap these photos of them getting their Zombie Makeovers I used a sketch from the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog.

My Layout:





The Sketch:





To Create this layout I used:

Me & My Big Ideas: Mambi Sheets paper stack
Everyday Objects Cricut DS image: mascara
Mini Monsters Cricut DS image: "Zombie"
Girls Makeup Party Cricut DS image: "Makeovers"



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,







Comments

  1. Your description made me laugh because I also am not a fan of Halloween or zombies! But...I am a fan of your layout! This is an awesome use of the sketch, love the background & your title work. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the distressed edges and perfect background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you have used for this layout - and what a fun thing for them to get to do. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards