Beware Zombies

 In a previous post I had scrapped my kids getting Zombie Makeovers. Here are the layouts I created of how their makeovers turned out. There was actually a group of kids in this shoot so if you come back you may see more photos scrapped. 

For the layout of my son I used a sketch from the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog

For the layout of my daughter I used a sketch from the A Cherry On Top forum.

My Layout of my son:




The Sketch:



My Layout of my Daughter:



The Sketch:





To Create these layouts I used:

Both:
Canvas Corp: Black & Ivory Cheveron paper
Metal Brads from my stash
The First Few Years Cricut DS Image: chevron borders


Son:
American Crafts Project Life: photo overlay "the end"

Daughter:
Kaisercraft: Party Time - chevron photo overlay
Zombie Cricut Font: "Beware Zombie"



Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,













Comments

  1. Oh my goodness - their zombie make up looks so good! I love the mix of patterns you have used on these layouts. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards