Live, Laugh, Love

 These are my two loves, I couldn't love them more! I am so blessed to have them be my kiddos! This photo is taken at a campground in Canada. We loved this campground as there was so much to do there, besides hang out at the trailer. Games, hikes, and a community birthday party.

I used a sketch challenge from Scrap Our Stash blog.


My Layout:



The Sketch:




To create this layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Filled With Love paper stack
Paper Lace Cricut Design Space Image: Hearts
Home Accents Cricut Image: title
Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith Bright & Brave - clip
Kaisercraft: Party Time overlay


Thank you so much!



Blessings,






Comments

  1. So pretty! Love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun pic. I like how you used hearts instead of circles. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts you replaced the circles with! Thanks for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the hearts in place of the circles.
    Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love how you changed up the circles for hearts! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout, I love the paper choices! Thank you for joining us at SOS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is a great layout! I love the mix of papers that you used - so fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards