I Want To Remember

 Two summers ago we went to Fort Steel in Canada and it was so much fun! It was like walking back in time! We met the locals and got to experience how they lived when the town was occupied by people that are not tourists.

To scrapbook this layout I used a sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash 

My Layout:



The Sketch:




To create this layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Ephemera
Brads from my stash
Twine from my stash



Colorbok: Wild Rose paper stack
Pebbles: photo overlays
My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found ephemera
Seasonal Sample Cricut Design Space - Mountain diecut
Country Life Cricut Font: title - "Fort Steele"
Heritage Design Space: Scroll
Pajama Cricut Font on scroll: "Stepping into the past"



Thank you for stopping by!



Blessings,





Comments

  1. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and papers used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paper combo! Thanks for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout! Sounds like a fun place to visit! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love the patterned paper you chose. Thank you for joining us at SOS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards