Bowling

 We don't go bowling often because my kids like it but don't love it. I took some photos when we went with some friends. Figured I better scrap one of the few times we actually bowl!

To scrap these photos I used a sketch challenge from the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog. I changed it a little bit to add a second photo.

My Layout:



The Sketch:



To Create this Layout I Used:

American Crafts Project Life: kraft edition paper pack
Echo Park: The Story of Our Family sticker elements - journal strips
Little Yellow Bicycle: chipboard stickers - star and "chillin" tabby
Illustrated Faith Bella Blvd: diecuts - "let's do this" and tabby
Suburbia Cricut DS Image: bowling pin and bowling shoe
Zaragoza Std Font via the DS: title "Bowling"
Twine from my stash


Now it's your turn!
Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,





Comments

  1. Love your mix of patterned papers and the bowling font! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch! Perfect choice of fun patterns and colors with your pics! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Jamie! I'm always looking for "bowling" ideas, so I might have to lift this! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch, the added photo is great and I just love the unusual font you used for your title, it's adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photos and all the papers/embellishments. Thanks for joining the Sketch N Scrap challenge this month. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful assortment of papers and love the font you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun layout! Great embellishments and the added photo looks great. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards