Seriously? Then and now

 I wanted to enter the challenge over at Lasting Memories. The challenge is to scrap "then and now". Next up in my photos to scrap were the first day of school photos for 2019. I rummaged through my leftover photo box and found their first day of school photos from 2017. It was fun to see how much they had grown in just 2 years. 

My layout:




To Create this Layout I used:

My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Breeze paper stack
My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found - Breeze ephemera
Project Life: photo overlay
Little White Lies Cricut Design Space font
Bits and Pieces Cricut Design Space diecut - banners
Colorbox: Graphic 45 Antiquing dye ink pad - to distress


Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Great comparison photos and work with the challenge! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very elegant page, what a great job https://craftfunwithmegan.blogspot.com/
    Megan Flynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards