How to Design a Happy Planner using Design Space

 I have used Design Space in order to plan my layouts for a long time. It occurred to me that I could do the same thing with my Happy Planner

Using basic shapes included in Design Space I recreated my Happy Planner in all 3 sizes on the canvas. From there I can apply and size images to create stickers.




To use my templates click HERE





Once I had placed and sized all the images I wanted. I flattened each image to create my sticker. I printed them out on sticker paper and then cut them with the cricut.
Please note: for best results use the custom materials setting and search for sticker paper!




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards