Little Chefs

Grace had so much fun making pizza with her friends Leah and Katie. We always love hanging out with them and the girls end up doing all sorts of creative projects. I decided to use the Freaky Fast January 2020 Formula from the Scraproom Blog to scrap my photos of their pizza making day. 

My Layout:



The Formula:




To Create My Layout I used:

DCWV: The Whimsical World stack
Project Life: Sweet Edition - Photo Overlay
Family Album Cricut Cartridge: title (includes chef hat and cutting board)
Traveler Cartridge: tag (with date)
Baby Steps Font on DS: date writtin on tag via DS
Cricut Design Space Shapes: circle base for title
Stampin Up Cutting System: for circle frame over photo
Colorbox Chalk Ink: used to distress all paper pieces
Krinkle Ribbon
Wood Buttons: from my stash
Twine from my stash


Thank you so much for stopping by!




Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza