80th Birthday

My husband Jason said the sweetest words to his father during the 80th birthday celebration. I am so glad I was able to capture a photo of them. Many others stood up that day as well to share stories and words of appreciation with Don. It was so fun to hear the stories and to hear the respect that people, including my husband, had for Don. I choose to use a sketch from the Sketches In Thyme blog to scrap a couple of these photos.


The Sketch:


My Layout:


To create this simple layout I used:

7 Gypsies: Calais and Classic 8x8 paper pads
Cricut Basic Shapes: triangle background
EK Success: banner punch
Project Life: Confettie - photo overlay
metal embellishments from my stash


I am also using a sketch from the Stick It Down blog to scrap some family photos from the party. 

The Sketch:


My Layout:



To Create this Layout I used:

7 Gypsies Calais 8x8 paper stack
Amy Tangerine: photo overlays
We R Memory Keepers: Wood veneer shape - &
Studio Calico: vellum arrow
Lovesvg: title words




Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,


Comments

  1. Both layouts are beautiful! I love the mix of papers on both pages! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Jamie!
    Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again this month!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the words in place of embellishments! Pretty layout! Thank you for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards