Faithful Friends

The day we picked up Ahsoka was so exciting! We could not wait to finally see her in person and to hold her! We were already in love with this pup! She is a Goldendoodle and she is beautiful! We picked her up and on our way home stopped in Lewiston to introduce her to her fur cousins! She met Salem, my sisters dog, and Jewel, my parents cat. They all did really well together and it was so cute seeing them all together!

I found a sketch on Stick It Down to use for my pictures. I did turn the right side of the sketch so that I could use vertical photos. I, also, paired this challenge with a challenge on the A Cherry On Top forum - AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2019 Use Your Stash Challenge

The Sketch:


The Challenge:

The 3 things that need to be included:
At least 50% yellow
Wooden embellishments
Handwritten journaling, at least 2 lines


My Take:


To Create this Layout:

We R Memory Keepers- Camera paper stack
We R Memory Keepers- Honey I'm Home - Wood Veneer Die Cut Pieces 
My Mind's Eye - Journal Tag
Twine and Stickles

Cricut Cartridges:

Pets Leave Paw Prints on our Hearts - Paw Wreath
Heartbeats - paw print heartbeat
Everyday Pop Up Cards - title
Car Decals - paw prints





Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

  1. Enjoy your new puppy. Lovely layout once again Jamie. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout and love the take on the sketch too :) Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout, I love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout. I love these colors! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards