Game Night

We love to play games as a family at our house. My husband and I are really trying to make it more of a regular occurrence! So, our goal is to make one of the weekend nights a Family Game Night. This particular night we were just playing Skip Bo. We also love to play strategy games like Settles of Catan, Hunters and Gatherers, Flux, and Ticket to Ride - just to name a few.
For these pictures I decided to use a sketch from the Sketches In Thyme blog. This was a fun sketch to work with! I decided to reverse my triangles to go the opposite direction and I put my title on top rather than the below the pictures. 

The Sketch:



My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:
Colorbok: Signature Paper - Hopscotch paper stack
Family Album Cricut Cartridge: title
Designers Calendar Cartridge: dice



Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,


Comments

  1. Love how you changed the direction of the triangles and the dice! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is very nice. Thanks for sharing it at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cut-out over the photos. fabulous page

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combo... great change of direction...thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thymye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards