Let's Scrap - One Man's Dream

It's time for another great sketch from the Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge Blog! I decided to use both sides of this sketch but I will show you the left side first as that is the one you'll see up on the blog! 


The Sketch:




My Take on the Left side:



To Create this Layout I used:

Simple Stories: Say Cheese paper pack
Heritage Cricut Cartridge: Vintage Camera
October Afternoon: Snapshots - diecuts
Kaisercraft: Love Life - photo overlay
Embossing Dies: circle heart frame, "document", and arrows






My Take on the Right side:


To Create this Layout I used:

Disney Princess Paper Pack
Heidi Swapp: ephemera and chipboard
Seashells Cricut cut - lg shell
Mermaid Party Cricut Cartridge - small shells







Thank you so much for stopping by!



Blessings,






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop