Let's Scrap - The Movie Ride

It's time for another great Let's Scrap sketch! I altered this one fit some pictures I took from the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios Walt Disney World. The ride was so much fun and lots of nostalgic memories from past classics like John Wayne, Dancing in the Rain, Mary Poppins, and The Great Wizard of Oz. This was a fun layout to put together and I hope to see your take on this sketch soon!!!


The Sketch:

My Take:


To Create this Sketch I used:

Paper Studio - Ninth Street paper stack
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - diecuts
Pink Paislee: C'est La Vie - vellum diecut and & diecut
Simple Stories: Say Cheese II - camera diecut
Slumber Party Cricut Cartridge - popcorn
Miss Kate's Cuttables - movie ticket and popcorn kernals
SVGs unkown - film strip
Computer Font - Aventure


And a closer look:







Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards