Let's Scrap - Photo Bomb

This week at Let's Scrap we have a flashback sketch and this one was a really fun one to do - it was a blast to put together. I thought it was perfect for some of my family photos from Hollywood Studios in Disney World. If you get the photo pass or purchase pictures from the cast members there, sometimes your photos will have a surprise show up in them. This happened a few times so I decided to title this layout "Photo Bomb". Check out the sketch and my take below!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I used:

We R Memory Keepers: Feelin Groovy paper stack
George and Basic Shapes - title base
Heidi Swapp Font, Phrases, and Icons - title
Cuttlebug and dies - paper clips, emojis, cameras, arrows, sentiment words
Disney chipboard pieces
Simple Stories chipboard: Let's Party - frame




Thanks for stopping by!



Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards