Let's Scrap - Brave

It's time for a "blast from the past" sketch over at Let's Scrap. This was a very fun sketch to work with. I did change it up a little bit. I turned the left side of the sketch to the right a bit and worked with the right side as it was. Check it out below:

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create This Layout I Used:

DCWV: The Marquee Stack
Recollections: planner stickers - journal words

Cricut Cartridges:
Disney Princess Dreams Come True - bow and arrow (upper right corner)
DC Comics: Batman - targets
When I Was a Kid - arrow borders
Bits and Pieces - banners

Etsy - CheeryDrearyCreations - Brave Dream (Merida)
Svg - unknown orgin - bow and arrow
Dafont - system font - Viking Normal





Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Back To School Cricut Crawl

Easel Card Blog Hop