Let's Scrap - Happy Family

This sketch from Let's Scrap is amazing!
The pictures I had went perfectly for the right side of the sketch. I turned it on its side so that I could use my vertical pictures.
These pictures were taken on my mom's birthday, we had a fun celebration!

The Sketch:




To Create this Layout I used:

Recollections: Southern Charm paper stack
Mambi Chips: Chipboard stickers - "Happy Family" & "mom"
Metallic Cardstock
Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge: title
pearl bling



Thank you so much for stopping by, now it's your turn to b be inspired!





Blessings,






Comments

  1. What a great layout Jamie! I love the sketch too and your take on it is beautiful. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards